UV Clean System
(Offered to Arizona Residents Only. Please call our Arizona Office to learn more: 1-855-665-3345)
UV-C Clean is offered to clients who want to proactively ensure a healthy environment.
This technology goes beyond cleaning by adding an additional layer of disinfection to destroy pathogens within minutes, without the addition of chemicals or harmful side effects. It is inexpensive, highly efficient and reliable.
UV-C targets and destroys a microorganism’s DNA causing cell death or making replication (cell division) impossible. It is often used to destroy common viruses and bacteria, including:
· Virus: Influenza A (Flu), Norovirus, HIV Retrovirus and Infectious Hepatitis
· Bacteria: Methicillin – resistant S. Aureus (MRSA), Klebsiella pneumonia (CRKP), Escherichia coli (E.coli), Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff), Tuberculosis (MTB), Acinetobacter baumannii (MDRAB) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
CRS offers clients options in UV devices, to specifically cater to your needs:
· The Sanuvox Aseptix23 Mobile UV Sterilization System utilizes a Primary & Secondary unit that is designed to sterilize a room from multiple angles dramatically minimizing shadow areas. The Aseptix23 Primary & Secondary units communicate wirelessly to each other sterilizing a room in less than 15 minutes.
· The MRSA Titan-UV™ is a versatile, hand-held device designed for decontamination of surfaces infested with mold, bacteria or viruses. The device is passed closely over the contaminated surface area, allowing the energy from the very high output UVC Emitter to rapidly and effectively decontaminate surfaces. An aluminum safety shield adds reflectance that increases the light’s total effectiveness.
· The MRSA Helix 450XL Mobile UV Room Sanitizer is a portable, lightweight, remote controlled, 4 lamp, ultraviolet unit that is designed to eradicate bacteria, viruses and molds in the air and on hard surfaces. It can easily move from room to room and is ideal for sanitizing anywhere there are concerns about surface and air contamination by harmful pathogens.